Start your School Program
Raise funds for your school’s Green Team
Get books at a discounted price
Support our Green Mission
What’s in the school program?
- A “Green-hearted” parent or teacher introduces the program
- Families come to family night to review the book together
- Families commit to actions from the book
- Parents form a “green team” for the school
- Every family goes home with a book
- Reinforce the program with a chart on the wall in school
HOW TO LEARN TO DELIVER THE GREEN ACTIONEERS PROGRAM
Pages xii and xiii of the Green Actioneers Family Action Guide tell you how to start a program in your school. In our video below Dave Finnigan tells you how to do it. You can join Dave on Zoom for a fun session discussing how to begin your own program and how to insure continuation.
Meeting ID: 459 130 3461
Click on Professor Green and Dave Finnigan will take you through the steps to success.